Re: Re: Re: [MV] CUCV spring pads

From: uniquemachine@air1.net
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 12:50:14 PDT

Hi Chris

     I used the original E-brake cables and just made an adapter to have it line up a little better. I just made it out of a piece of steel bar. As far as the sway bar goes, the blazer and the 1 ton use the same unit, and I did put mine back on. I drive on the highway and want good stability.

Jon

Thanks Jon,

Were you able to use your original e-brake cables? Did you use the 1-ton

sway-bar, the Blazer one, or none at all? I have the sway-bar disconnects

on mine so I think I'll be able to reuse it.

Chris Stansbury

Memphis, TN

webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com

1984 M1009 CUCV