Re: [MV] Mule Skinners

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 14:28:14 PDT

The BEST reason for NOT hooking up bigger engines on mules and other things
is: They were NOT designed for them. Look guys, it's hard enough, sometimes,
to keep things going with stock equip. I have a few mules with non-stock
modifications, but they mostly deal with safety (roll cages)not performance.
My mod's can be removed without damage to the stock format.
It was suggested to me that I put a VW engine on a mule. I can and will only
imagine what a VW engine would do to the rest of the drive line.
Not a purist, but practical!
Keith