Four M37s for sale in Indiana.

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 14:19:33 PDT

List,
For those of you who are looking for some decent M37s
to restore. I have 4 M37s that I would like to sale in
a package deal. They are a 51, 52, 53, and I believe
the last one is a B1 model. One is a winch model. All
of them are in pretty good shape and would make nice
restorable units. One of them is missing a door,
fender, and front leaf springs but could be put back
up into shape. One has had the engine rebuild and I
think would run. None of them are up and running nor
have batterys. I have not had the time to mess with
them. I have them priced at $4500.00 for all 4
vehicles. I have some photos posted on my yahoo photo
album at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/goin_myway

I will post some more photos so you can get an idea of
the condition. I have titles for all but one.
As stated I would prefer to sell as a package deal.
However I would sell two of them off seperately for
$2000. Winch model not included. Three are Army units
the other is an ex Air Force which ended up in the
Army.
All are located approx. 45 miles northwest of
Indianapolis, Indiana.

Dan Bever
MVPA 18507