Re: [MV]

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 13:20:41 PDT

Just a quick note on the MUTT's that the fella here in Colorado has with the
AM General papers .. Well you doubting Thomas's..he finally found the
paperwork showing that AM General did indeed issue the title for the MUTT..I
am going to the Woodson's Bridge Meet..on return..I will stop by this guys
house and get pictures of the paperwork for all to view. He lives 6 hours
from here..but - it is on the route to and from Woodson's bridge.
Like I said when I originally posted the vehicle for the guy..He probably
has the only AM General 151A2 sold to a civilian by "Court Order".. (with
the exception of the other one the original purchaser bought) This MUTT is a
Museum Piece" indeed. And anyone really interested in the best of the
best..this is it. Gene...