Re: [MV] Freedom of Information Act

From: Jarrett Redd (jarrett_l_redd@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 18:43:30 PDT

Well, at least it isn't censorship... it's just an out-of-date version of the
webpage. Going back one level to "http://www.indirect.com/www/dhardy" shows
that his site has moved to "http://www.hardylaw.net". On that page, there is a
link to the "waco page" and all the links on this page work:
"http://www.hardylaw.net/waco.html". Interesting that he actually took the FBI
and ATF to court to get the documents. Balls-o-steel...

-Jarrett Redd
'86 M998

--- MVTrucker@aol.com wrote:
> Interesting. I entered the subject in my search engine and, among other
> sites, found
> this one: http://www.indirect.com/www/dhardy/waco.html
> Strangely, the links on the site will not come up. Censorship? Worth reading
> what's there, though.
> Joe Young

=====
Jarrett L. Redd (KG6ELZ)