soft top M37

From: RANDY ROGERS (rrogers@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 19:19:56 PDT

Hoping one of you M37 experts can help me out with this.
I removed the hard top, and was wanting to put some type of soft top that
could be removed relatively easily during nice weather (5 minutes or so).
I need to leave the truck in the open w eather for extended period of about
4 months each year, and am afraid it will rust out the inside.
If I bought one of the ?remanufactured? tops seen in the MV magazine ads,
do I need other things to install it? Are top bows needed.? How hard is
it to get in and out of the truck with soft top on. ? Does it take one or
two people to remove it and replace it. ?

Thanks for any advice.

R Rogers
M37B1 1963