Re: [MV] soft top M37

From: M42Dodge@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 20:07:08 PDT

You will need the bow that runs across the back. The bow also has two side
frames(bows) that attach to the windshield frame using two bolts on each
side. I carry a TEE wrench I bought at a flea market to remove the bolts. It
rides in the glove box. After removing the four bolts, the bow slides up and
out. I stow it in the bed. You can leave the bow on there with the windshield
up or you can leave the bow and swing the side bows back and put the
windshield down. It takes me about 10 minutes to remove/install the top by
myself.

TJ Markert