Re: [MV] Possibly OT: Opinions, please?? Local "code enforcement" idiots ...

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 21:08:54 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <M35products@aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Possibly OT: Opinions, please?? Local "code enforcement"
idiots ...

> In a message dated 8/29/01 10:37:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> davidcole@tk7.net writes:
>
> << >> Code Enforcement Idiots <<
> Present company excluded Mr. Bloom.... (;->)
>
> OK, now I'm really curious.... how does the Police know that the
> insurance has
> been dropped??
> >>
> The insurance companies send notices to the State Dept of M V, who then
> contact the local cops via a statepolice-run computer system/teletype.
apbloom

Good Heavens !

It seems the word sequence of State and Police would be more appropriate
reversed. What ever has happened to the much admired LOTF, here's hoping
for a speedy and satisfactory resolution of this ridiculous nonsense,
regrettably we can offer nothing but moral support.

Richard
Southampton - England