Re: [MV] Mule manuals

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 18:26:00 PDT

In a message dated 8/30/01 6:15:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
c322348@yahoo.com writes:

<< Send an e-mail to: mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org

 If that doesn't work, send an e-mail to:
 mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com

 For either of these, you must be sure you are sending
 the request from the same e-mail address from which
 you subscribed. If you have an e-mail address from
 some "free" e-mail outfit that merged with another and
 changed your e-mail address, your e-mail from that old
 address may still be automatically forwarded to your
 new one. In this case you may not be able to
 unsubscribe from an automated list such as this one
 since you can no longer send out e-mail from your old
 address. It isn't the lists fault, blame your "free"
 e-mail provider or consolidation within the internet
 community.

 If the above methods don't work, add
 mil-veh@mil-veh.org to your "Blocked Senders List."
 That will prevent future e-mails from the list from
 getting through to your computer.

 If you had asked for this info nicely, I would have
 given it to you then as well....

 Good luck,

 Brandon

Brandon, Brandon, Brandon....why Brandon...why? Just when we were having so
much fun, you go and kill with kindness. You are a gentleman.