Re: My apologies

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 07:57:54 PDT

Esteemed listers,
I am forwarding this missive from MaxxS.ccbill.com, and this should close the issue. The system admin folks at ccbill.com took care of things in nice fashion, and Maxx is apologetic. I say we give him absolution, and go on with our discussions as usual.
Thank you to the folks at ccbill, and thank you Maxx for being man enough to come forward and apologize.

The Unsubscribe Machine Group