Re: [MV] Possibly OT: Opinions, please?? Local "codeenforcement" idiots t...

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 15:26:59 PDT

As I get older I realize just what you can do if you have money and apply it
in the proper place. The legal system is especially susceptible to money.
Hire a great lawyer and it is amazing what can be done. Reality is much
different than what is "right" and "fair". As I tell my daughter life is not
fair - get used to it. She has had more than her fair share of reality.

Dave