Re: [MV] Patrol Boat PBR

From: Colin Macgregor Stevens (seaforth72@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 21:47:05 PDT

Check back issues of the Military Vehicle Preservation Association's SUPPLY
LINE. I recall seeing ads for PBRs in there. The most recent was perhaps a
year ago, for a bare hull? They seem to pop up in the Oregon and Texas areas
as I recall - but I am not sure.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
**** My e-mail system lost 34 messages 2001 July 28, and another 20 or so on
Aug 1/2.. If you wrote then and have had no reply, please send again. ****
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS to try to avoid lost messages: seaforth72@hotmail.com
Can still reach me at old one: colin@pacdat.net
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977) http://www.westerncommand.com
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net/colin_stevens'_1944_willys_mb_photos.htm