Bounced Emails, mil-veh.org,@skylee,com & @uller.skylee.com

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 11:26:19 PDT

Richard Notton wrote:

> Not entirely true, like many others I cannot use the .org address, my ISP
> tells me the input and MX address (whatever these things are) don't exist,
> using a web tool to analyse the address they are quite right, eg.,
> http://www.demon.net/external/
>
> Something is very wrong with the set-up of mil-veh.org, like many others I
> continue to manually change the address to @skylee.com or @uller.skylee.com,
> similarly the admin address is non-functional and all the many emails sent
> successfully to admin with the alternate address have been unanswered.

I am not a computer wizard at all, in fact I am somewhat of a Luddite
since I use a Macintosh and Netscape 4.7!!, but I allways use the
'mil-veh.org' address when sending messages and have never had a
problem. I use ATT as my ISP and find them almost trouble free. I dont
know how they do it if the input and MX addresses do not exist for
'.org', but my messages get through(this message is an example).

I tend to think the problems lie within others ISP's or ,perhaps, at the
synapses of the WWW when a message has to cross borders and oceans???

My .02
Mel Miller
2 X M725