Re: [MV] M762 Flatbed 3/4 ton Trailer dimensions

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 18:54:42 PDT

  Get yourself a M101 trailer. Their 3/4 ton & have M--37 sized tires on
'em. Can be found as cheap as $300 in nice shape (if your near KC Mo, I
can hook you up). Course the HUMVEE guys now know about them too, so
they are on the lookout for them. You gotta put a block or something in
the front of the bed in front of the wheel wells, or when you drive (ride
?) the mule in it'll crunch the tank as it drops over the wheel well.
  I bought an M101 wihtout a bed, will probaly just have some PSP or
something welded onto the chassis to make it a flat bed for my mule. Oh,
and they tilt too, easy to load / unload.
  Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.