Re: [MV] From half a world away..

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 07:00:19 PDT

In <list-1266478@skylee.com>
   JaxInCalifornia@aol.com said:

>After a voyage of over half way around the world, the Swedish Volvo jeep
>has arrived!

> But, take heart fellow Americans, we are safe from the
>Norwegian variant of mad cow disease in Port Hueneme and that is what
>really counts! lol

Be thankful you could do your small part, knowing the torment and
suffering that countless European farming families have gone through this
past year. Keep in mind that the elk herds of the Rocky Mts are carrying
the disease and it may be just a matter of time before it is spread to
local cattle. Statesiders may be faced with a bit more than just a
carwash.

--
wwd@netheaven.com