Re: [MV] MUTT Problems

From: Matt Mouser (webmaster@net-connection.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 13:32:21 PDT

Ok. Thanks. My engine has a 72 AM general decal on it. It's not the orginal
engine because the previous owner swapped it out. My A2 is a 1971 date. So I
am thinking it doesn't have any of the clean air stuff.

It has a total of 3 lines from the tank plus the sending unit wire. I am
told that this was the early pollution control crap but not the one with the
filters and stuff.

I ordered a carb kit and I am putting in new rubber things on the mechanical
fuel pump. Hopefully that's all I need to do.

Thanks again guys,
Matt Mouser