Email alternative to Skylee

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 13:12:06 PDT

My last note explained how to work around the email problem of
mil-veh@mil-veh.org.

If that process is too difficult or unacceptable to you, there is a kind of
a shadow site at mvlist@yahoogroups.com. Of course it doesn't receive ALL
the traffic that gets to mil-veh.org, but most of the members cross post
their replies to both lists.

You can join that group by sending a blank email to
mvlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. You are invited to try both lists at the
same time and decide for yourself which works best for you. I have joined
both groups and enjoy them both very much. There are over 280 members of
that list, so it has a life of its own going.

There is yet another group specifically for 6X6 owners called
greensix@yahoogroups.com. It is very focused on big iron, so don't go there
if you don't want to hear about deuces and diesels. To subscribe send a
blank email to greensix-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. This list has just under
100 members, and has substantially less traffic than the other two.

THIS NOTE IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO RECRUIT MEMBERS AWAY FROM THIS MIL-VEH LIST.
All the members of these two other lists are also members of mil-veh.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402