1941 WC13

From: Tom Woodburn (Twoodburn@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 23:00:45 PDT

Just got back home with a 1941 WC13.
Being a jeep guy I'm on a really sharp learning curve.
For those of you that don't know what this is, it is an open cab 1/2 ton

with a pickup bed.
The question for tonight is ..... Did they have just a top for the
cab without the cargo cover?
I'm sure this will be just the first of many questions for me.
This truck has no rust through and very little rust period.
It runs well but needs brake work.
The wood under the bed is even in great shape.
However it needs a paint job and canvas really bad.
All if not most of the small pieces are there, all lights, oil can
bracket under the
hood, horn, etc.
Anybody know where any pictures of like trucks might be?
Thanks Tom