2nd Armored In California looking for new members

From: Frank Hall (hallf@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 12:49:59 PDT

Hello,

We have a WWII Armored re-enactment group in California the recreates the
WWII 2nd Armored group. Our web link is below. Unfortunately our website
doesn't do justice to what the group now has in vehicles and members. Our
club now has:

6 - Jeeps (3 trailers)
1 - Dodge Weapons Carrier
1 - Dodge 1/2 ton closed cab truck
2 - M3 Scout cars
2 - M3A1 Half Tracks
2 - Stuart Tanks (Radial Engine and Cadillac version)
2 - Dodge Ambulances

If you have a vehicle and would like to see it "in action" please join us.
Membership is now at 50 members and we just added another 5 people doing a
Armored mobile medical corp. attached to the 2nd.

Link: http://www.chgww2.com/

Next big event is October 19 - 21.

-Frank Hall