RE: [MV] Luck and damned luck

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 17:10:27 PDT

Jim,

All you need from your local Scout Council is a Local Tour Permit. Riding
in the back of a truck is permitted in only two incidences, hayrides and
parades. The exception language is on page 32 of the Guide to Safe
Scouting.

Once you have a Local Tour Permit, as long as you are careful (no
negligence) and stay within the activity you described on the permit
application, you are covered by BSA Liability Insurance above and beyond
your Auto Insurance policy.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402