Re: [MV] Luck and damned luck

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 18:50:41 PDT

I can tell you this is an excellent idea....on the 4th I had my daughter and 2 friends throwing candy off my M114.....in a parade......several times they threw candy a little short......and kids would run out to get it.....I saw this each time and came to a stop,,,but it was a potential problem.....I have arranged in the future to have the local Vietnam impressionists to accompany me with at least 4 people.....one on each corner.....

Jon