M38A1 Fording Kit

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@nachem.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 10:00:31 PDT

Does anyone know of a place that may have some of the fording kit pieces for the A1. I am looking for the hose support and clamps, as well as the bracket that attaches the hose to the right fender as it enters the engine compartment. Also, could some one please enlighten me as to where the support rod attaches. I found a captive nut and a bondo'd over hole below and to the left of the slave receptacle indent. Is this where the bottom of the support rod attaches? I can't find another hole further up that would align it with the windshield frame. Does anyone have pictures of the front portion of the fording kit installation? Any and all help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sean

MVPA 14222
53 M38A1