Re: [MV] 5 Ton

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 11:06:28 PDT

Hi.
What your looking for would be in the Vietnam Web Ring, there are several
Engineer Sites. The one site posted (the ATAV or Army Transportation
Association Vietnam) would not be a good source for pics of the
M51.............M52 and M54 yes but not the 5 ton dump. Though I will say,
it will be a place to start to get in the web ring. I think I have some
pics of a M51 that were sent to me by a friend who did drive a M51 in the
62nd Engineers in Vietnam, If you e mail me off the list I might be able to
help.

Jeff Houghton
Vietnam Line Haul Historian
Associate Member of the ATAV