Re: [MV] Lights and Sirens on MVs (An unpopular view)

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 14:45:54 PDT

mag mount red tow lights can be bought for under $100.00 (these are for high
quality non throw away type)
mount them on the roof or high on the sides for visibility. run temporary wire
harness to switch and flasher as needed.

or

more back road driving, which is probably not practical in your location.

or

a chase vehicle with current lighting and maybe a warning of what is ahead.
great if you can get several people together and CONVOY with a "convoy ahead"
sign on the chase vehicle.

the cynic in me always keeps his insurance paid up just incase!!!!
it can be rather un-nerving when looking in the rear view mirror!!

good luck

jeff

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON