M35 parts F.S.

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 21:17:24 PDT

List Members. I have some parts to sell or trade. All are from an M35.
Rust free cab and doors. One door has no latch mechanism and the other has no
glass. Rust free left fender with headlight panel. Right fender is available
but has rust around the lower panel seam. Air shift transfer case with shift
lever, flexible air hose and bulkhead fitting for dash. N/A exhaust system
in fair condition. Has surface rust but no visible holes (still on running
truck.) Radiator in unknown condition. Complete tool box w/step and battery
tray w/step. No battery box. These are in fair condition but not rusty. I'm
looking for a winch kit but am open to other trades for trailers or
generators. No reasonable cash offer refused for the entire lot. Special
price considerations because of my location in West Palm Beach Florida. I
would like to avoid the problems of shipping. I would also consider assisting
in delivery within 200 or so miles. I will consider any offers.....Kenny

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL
AM General M-35A2
Recovry4x4@aol.com
(expect problems in lieu of common sense)