M35 Oil Leak FOUND !!!

From: Kerry Bernstein (kbernste@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 05:32:02 PDT

Well, I thought you guys would appreciate a little deuce trivia.
I found the leak I've been whining about - There had been oil /fuel
dribbling out both intake manifold gaskets to head...
turns out preheater fuel valve was leaking raw fuel into intake, getting
sooted up on its way out. Apparently not uncommon.

I've heard there's an upgrade/replacement ether injector kit
for the deuce. Anyone heard of it/seen it?

Kerry Bernstein
1970 M35A2 (Actually, THIS IS your father's army truck)