Re: [MV] Colored Lights

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 06:23:16 PDT

It is not a "Theory" that in some states it is illegal to mount a warning
light. If it is that important I can find the statute at least in
Massachusetts.

I know from the permit in my glove box that it states "Permit to MOUNT or
display a blue warning light". (BTW: If the Police chief, state trooper or
fireman wants to have lights in their personal car to respond in for
whatever reason, they must have a permit (In Mass)

You are right, you can own one, collect all you want, have shelves of them
in your rec room, (or like a nut buddy of mine, have one over the bed, long
story....)and put them on at parties (I have, gets drunks really
disoriented, they tend to fall down from the over stimulation) <G>

Hank

Hank