Re: [MV] Powerwagon or Unimog for sale in New England?

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 12:37:06 PDT

Hi David,

Check with Chris Elliot at Rhode Island Offroad. He can get pretty much
any Mog you want and might even have one or two for sale right now.
Contact info is:

401-333-3994
rimogs@aol.com

I bought a Pinzgauer from him last month and found him a pleasure to do
business with. Fantastic vehicle too! If you contact him, just mention
that you heard of him through me :-)

Steve