Re: [MV] Dallas MV Show November 3-4

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 21:14:05 PDT

At 05:41 PM 9/7/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Jesse,
>It sounds like you may be in the Dallas area. Have you
>seen any ads for the downtown Dallas gun show in
>early November? Last year there were a bunch of MVs
>there. I can't find when it is this year.
>Sam Hamilton, MVPA
>Stillwater, OK
6th Corps in Dallas MV show Nov. 3rd and 4th 2001
It is in Dallas, Tx at the Dallas Convention Center. Fri Nov 2nd 9a-9p set
up, Sat Nov 3 9a-6p and Sun Nov 4 9a-5p
Vehicle entry is $15 and comes with membership to 6th Corps and years
subscription to their news letter. Tables are
$50. Contact 6th Corps at PO Box 831823 Richardson, Tx 75083
or Judie Larsen at batjack@verizon.net
Usually about 20 or more MV's including armor.. lots of tables manned by
Mark Dodd of Rapco fame and
Brent Mullins.

You might want to ad the Dec 7th events too at the DDay Museum New Orleans
and the re-dedication of the Nimitz
Museum in Fredricksburg, Tx.
Thanks!

Jess Minton