RE: [MV] M75 and Sexton for sale

From: G.Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 14:44:50 PDT

        Thanks for the history on the Sextons, I only knew that they had came from
Canada, and were a variant of the M-7.

"If these Sextons are truly down to $5K a pop, they are an unbelievable
bargain,"

        These have been priced at $10,000, then $8,000 but didn't sell. Only a few
were sold at $8,000 (probably because of the difficulty of transporting) now
these are offered at $5000 in hope that several will be restored and not get
scraped.