Re: [MV] Mutt suspension bushes.........

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 15:29:55 PDT

So, I am halfway through the job, when along comes young Somchai Muttbits

and he flogged me a whole new front end for 73 quid - that's about 100 of

those rebel dollar thingies.

****** Either you've spent too much time overseas, or I've not spent
enough. What does this mean ?
  Did he do the work ? Provide the parts ? Young Somchai Muttbits ? Is
that like the gal who go's to the Chinese restaranunt & orders cream of
sum yuonguy ?

Confused int eh mid-west, Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.