Re: [MV] some trucks listed,

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 00:43:08 PDT

>LOT #101 - #109, #322 - #324, #2808 & #2809
>Cargo Trucks - Kaiser Jeep, General Products, American General & More!

I finally found the above lots on the government liquidation web site.
 The way I did it was to search for the lot numbers. Enter the lot
number in the search field then go down to lot number in the "any match"
box then find sale 506 and there it is. Lot 324 looks like a nice
truck. To bad it is too far away for me. The link in the email gets
you to sale 506 but apparently they can't count because the items are
not in lot number order.

I noticed that all of the truck sales stated buyer to load. Does this
mean that they have fired all of the DRMO people that used to load stuff
for you? Pretty much rules out sending a flat bed truck for one.

I still think it sucks that about the time I figure out how to buy from
the DRMO they go and change it all.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS