Re: [MV] [G104] SECO Sextons

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 06:39:09 PDT

Are these the APCs that someone else was saying 's/b saved and enjoyed by
all'? And had the pics on his page (nice!). Could anyone fill me in on
just why this MV would be the piece-de-resistance for my 10 acres here?
Driving impressions, maintenance expectations, alien-invasion-survival
scenarios anyone??

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com       M37     M185_A2