THanks all for the switch info, one more thing.......

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 07:58:07 PDT

Again, I appreciate all the info, and am checking all suggestions.
One question is:
Does any one else get a small spark when re-connecting the batteries on an
M35A2?
I've checked all I can, on both trucks. Seems everything is off, and nothing
running with switch off. I still get a small spark when toughing the cable
to terminal. Admittedly very small, but enough to see a white spark jump.
And it's on both trucks, so, I'm wondering if there is a capacitor or
something that stays charged, or just some small draw?
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Henry
MVPA 22136