Tobyhanna Here I come (T-90 tapes)

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 19:55:41 PDT

Hello listers:
It's Aussie Rob here ! aussierob@odyssey.net
I'm going to Tobyhanna on the Friday.
(there will be 3 of us. However,
I'm not a Vendor just walking and talking.
I guess I might have a few T-90 Rebuild tapes with me.
I plan to visit every booth ...so, generally speaking... I'll be the only
one there that does not have an accent.

Sunday the 16th, we host the local group at our place in Little York.
We are at the entrance to the park next door to us whereby this weekend the
Cortland Antique & Classic Car Show and Flea Market ...will be held.

This weekend / Sunday, usually draws a great crowd to the show ...so our
group (NY-Penn) are looking to sign up a few more new members.

So, there should be a few vehicles set up on public display in our yard
too.

I'd love to drive my 42 MB to Tobyhanna, but it's now far too cold and I
changed the plates off it to the Surry Jeep.
Damm it ...it's still too cold for the 2Hr 40min drive.

I'll be looking for the generator that fit onto the" power takeoff" -
right between the driver and passenger seats to put onto the USMC
"Recon/Radio Comunications jeep that I just came across
Regards to all
Aussiero@odyssey.net