RE: [MV] Woodson Bridge / Intrusions

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 20:15:20 PDT

Bill, I can carry an M35 winch, too. All I have to do is unspool the
cable!

I unrolled the cable from the winch while it was still in the trunk of the
car. This made the winch approximately 100 lbs. lighter. My wife and i
were able to lift the empty winch out and set it on the ground. Then I was
able to move it by myself!

I'm coming back next year, but I need to bring a bigger vehicle!

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402