RE: [MV] Brandon and Jonathan

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 08:21:55 PDT

We are likely to lose a lot of our civil liberties as a direct result of
this attack. The OK City bombing resulted in a new and strong push to take
away our guns. The same is likely to happen this time. Private ownership
of MV's could now be outlawed. Gas rationing could come again as a result
of this. It doesn't have to make any sense to be true.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402