Re: [MV] Brandon and Jonathan

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 09:22:59 PDT

>>The problem is we don't know where to hit back.<<

Things like this can easily escalate if not properly handled into much bigger
things.

What's next? I doubt that this is over. The US has never had stuff like this
happen on our soil. Any ideas, recommendations for careful MV use if probably
very smart. Over-reactions to this kind of thing are very possible. "I shot
him thinking he was a terrorist... etc etc"

I was thinking about gassing up my M51 today since gas prices are probably
headed through the roof simply on speculation. And the oil companies will
make more money than ever!

Dave