Re: [MV] TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW YORK & WASHINGTON

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 10:00:39 PDT

Dearest Jack,

Sorry, but I'm on information overload on this subject
already... The phone lines are already jammed due to
the bandwidth. The internet is next. You are feeding
exactly what these terrorists are trying to
accomplish. They have all but managed to shut down the
entire US today.

In that spirit I will not post further (and certainly
no further on this topic) until this all quiets down.

If anything, a moment of silence is due the victims
and their families, not wild speculation, idle
threats, and further encouragement to panic. The news
media can do all that without our help.

Thank you for your sincerety in your disdain for me. I
don't recall getting much help from you before, so I
don't see the loss....

Also thank you for diverting your anger for these
terrorist attacks to me personally. I hope you feel
better now.

If others care to flame me, please do so off list.

Thank you Jack, I know I can always count on you! You
obviously know more about me from a few posts than
anyone else that has met me in person...

Brandon