Re: [MTV] Brandon and Jonathan

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 10:29:05 PDT

The only thing that should now be outlawed is planes.

NYC has no planned protection.

The Pentagon is a different story. The Pentagon should have Top
Security at all times.

Perhaps it is time to unload the hundreds of General Officers & their
Staffs. That should free enough money to field another Brigade of
Enlisted personnel with full weapons & vehicles.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
US ARMY Retired
MVPA, MTA