Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Daniel Terp (dterp@tallcity.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 16:41:28 PDT

I'm a New Yorker, we don't roll over for anyone.

But we don't waste our time, either.

Who am I going to side with? The guys with years of experience and
millions of dollars in technology, that's who.

Don't paint me as a dove, I'm not. And yes, I own several guns.

But if you think some mailman with a .22 was going to prevent this
disaster, you're only fooling yourself. These guys were trained
professionals who were committed enough to die for their cause.

PS - I got email from two of my friends that worked in #7 WTC. They
got out OK, The building was destroyed.

No word about the guys that worked in #1 WTC, we expect the worst,
they should have been on the 107th floor when the plane hit.

Most likely the fire stairs were cut and they were trapped.