RE :[MV] MVTrucker@aol.com RE: Coward Attack

From: Chris Hass (cjhass@midusa.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 18:52:35 PDT

Joe Young Wrote:

>No, it would not have helped, but if the enemy hits our shores and
approaches
>my house, chit will go down. Me too, probably, but I won't be taking
>prisoners.
>Joe Young

C. J. Hass is writing:

well said Joe... I want YOU on my side if this thing escalates. Heck, I
want you on my side even if it doesn't escalate..

BTW GUYS and GALS of the list: as of 18:00 today the price of gasoline from
my suppliers only went up from 18 to 32 cents per gallon. I spent
literally all afternoon selling gasoline (about three or four times the
normal volume) to my customers who were afraid of prices reaching the five
dollar mark. We (my father and I operate a full service station in central
Kansas) ordered a load of fuel this morning shortly after we heard the news
and got a load before the price started up. We will have to raise the price
in a day or so but only a few cents at this point. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF
PAYING 4 OR 5 DOLLARS A GALLON FOR GAS, PLEASE DON'T .... SOME RETAILERS ARE
GOUGING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND I FEEL YOU SHOULD WAIT A FEW DAYS TO LET THINGS
CALM DOWN....
just my humble opinion