Crash in Penna

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 19:57:14 PDT

List,

No MV content....but I just had to share this with the group....it is pure
conjecture with no evidence to support it but perhaps the flight recorder
will bear this out.

After leaving New Jersey, pilot and copilot become aware of recent
hijackings and their results.

Somewhere over Ohio, pilot and copilot become aware their aircraft is being
hijacked for similar purpose.

Somewhere over Pennsylvania, knowing their flight WILL crash one way or
another, pilot and copilot elect to put their terrorist AND their aircraft
on the ground in a rural area, one way or another.

IF this is what happened, (and I remind you that it's just my fantasy) my
hat's off to the guys with the balls to do the deed. Damn shame good folks
like that always have to pay the price.

I would have loved to see the look in the little terrorist bastard's eyes as
the ground rushed up to meet him. ;-)

TJ