Finding survivors

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 20:25:52 PDT

I know that there are people on this list that we are not certain about.
Here is a way you can report people who have survived, and conversely
find out about people who have been reported to this url. This was
settup by a group that I work with at UC Berkely almost instantaneously.
These people have no second agendas. They are just trying to use there
talents to help in this crisis.
Bruce
MVPA 23824

This site is for people looking to determine the safety of loved ones in
the vicinity of the terrorist attacks on September 11.
http://do.millennium.berkeley.edu/find.php