[MV] Flags FS

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 02:51:59 PDT

Got his in my E-mail this morning. I already own more flags than I have
poles and I'm passing this on to you in case you do not have a flag and
also to show that a company is going to make such a large donation.
My extremely large flag will be flying half-mast after sunrise.
Joe Young

Hello everyone,

This is Scott Richter, the CEO of SaveRealBig.com

As we all know, the World Trade Center and Pentagon
have suffered horrific attacks. The Team at SaveRealBig.com
would like to send our heart felt condolences to all the
victims and their families that suffered in America's tragedy.

My staff and I have will contribute a minimum of $10,000
to help show our love and support of what we feel is the
greatest nation in the world! We ask for your help in
raising funds for the relief efforts, we have decided to sell
American flags which will show the world our support for
our nation and all available proceeds will be donated to
emergency and relief efforts.We at the family of
SaveRealBig.com know every American and citizens of other
nations around the world are appalled by this great act of
terrorism and hope you choose to support relief efforts;
by showing your support and purchasing a 3 x 5 US Flag.

When you receive this American symbol.
"Raise It High, With Pride."

Please keep all the victims in your prayers. May God Bless
each and every American, and all of America's friendly
neighbors and allies.

<A HREF="http://www.saverealbig.com">Click Here</A> or go to
http://www.saverealbig.com to start the relief!