Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Jay (dagobertii@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 00:34:14 PDT

Daniel Terp (or more like, TWERP) wrote:

> And if every single person at the World Trade Center had been armed to
> the teeth, would it have helped?

Nope. But IF law abiding American citizens with carry permits HAD been
allowed to be on that flight, I'd wager that a whole lot of people,
including some of your friends there in NYC, might just have lived to
see the sun set tonight.

> You can arm every yahoo in the country and it won't help against
> people willing to sink this low.

BULLSHIT. The ONLY reason that one plane was stopped in Pennsylvania
was because 3 of the passengers appearantly resisted, and managed to at
least stop it from making it to its destined target. If they had a
pistol each, and if there had been others on those other planes with the
same, this wouldn't have happened. But thanks to bleeding heart liberal
assholes like you who want to disarm everyone except your chosen
"professionals", more Americans died today than since the Battle of
Antietam, and people like you who push to disarm the public have their
blood on your hands as well.

> This is a job for professionals.

Well, dumbass, where were the "professionals"? Huh? Why weren't they
up there, blowing the living shit out of those terrorists? You know
why? Because they can't be everywhere at once. So I'll tell you what-
you go move in with Rosie fat-assed O'Donnel and her private army, and
let the rest of us take care of our own safety by the means of
exercising our God-given rights. And if you don't like it, go hire a
"professional" whiner to bitch about it, 'cause you're too much of a
damn amatuer to be exercising the right to speak!!!!! Or does that only
work when YOU decide someone's fitness to exercise their rights?

> Arming amateurs will only waste ammunition and cause more problems.

Cause more problems for who? Potential terrorists, who have to think
twice, because they never can tell which of their "victims" are going to
send them to Allah before they are ready? And don't worry about
"wasting ammo"- last time I looked, I hadn't sent you a bill for a
single box of my shells.

Jay Travis
One pissed-off Southerner ready to avenge his Yankee neighbors- despite
the cries of the bleeding heart liberal scum