We Did It Before, and We Can Do It Again

From: cdavis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:55:27 PDT

There is a car show each Tuesday evening at a local restaurant. Well
attended, with 50 or so classic and hot rod vehicles and a raffle. (This
is So. California, land of the car.)

I decided yesterday was a day to take the Carryall down to the event. I
felt like it was a chance to convey the We Did It Before, and We Can Do It
Again idea.

I zip tied a couple US flags to the head light guard and headed down. It's
only a couple miles away, but I received several thumbs up and waves, even
grim nods of appreciate.

It was a hit a the car show too.

Go ahead folks, remind the general public that we have a proud military
history.

If some one wants to rumble, we remember how to rumble. Hell, we wrote the
book on it.

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Forest, CA