Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 16:45:23 PDT

Joe Garrett wrote:

> Now that we know the terrorists used knives, will we go for knife control?
> Will OJ Simpson be the poster boy for this movement?
>
> Joe Garrett
> cell 425-344-1402

Or maybee Crocodile Dundee? Joe, you are prescient! The FAA has now
disallowed all knives on airliners! Pocket knives and the steak knives
in first class included! I hope they also institute the procedures
necessary to find the plastic or fiberglass knives which determined
hijackers would try to smuggle aboard.

To paraphrase Betty Davis in "All About Eve" , Fasten your seatbelts,
its going to be a bumpy few years!

Mel Miller
2 X M725