Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 17:02:29 PDT

At 12:46 AM +0100 9/13/01, Jim Webster wrote:

>People do not use guns in aeroplanes for the specific reason that
>the first shot fired invariably results in explosive decompression
>when the bullet passes thru the hijacker and then the side of the
>aeroplane. Result one dead hijacker and seconds later catasrophic
>failure of the aeroplane structure and the crew/passengers are in
>free-fall.

I believe that FAA/NTSB Air Marshalls carry subsonic frangible ammo
that have reduced hard penetration. ...

On to more OT subjects, Hi, I'm new here. Anyone have a preference
for either a Ferret or a Dingo? What problems are common or unique.
What should one look for problems wise with the Dingo? Does it work
the same as a Ferret for the most part?

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill             ----------           SW1025 H -