Oregon Military Museum is open and MVCCO sale is on 9 -15 -01

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 19:50:25 PDT

Sale is on 9-16-01 also, but museum is closed. Today we ignored the terrorists
and poured 3 yards of concrete in our 1911 Artty Barn. and this was after
and Albany parade in Albany Oregon all in November.We are tired but happy about
our accomplishment. It took the concrete truck 15 minutes to clear the main
gate, but our lads are new at this and the concrete was still plastic enoug for
the 70 year old vets to unload it. Richard.

See our website: www.swiftview.com/~ormilmuseum